QUANTITY SURVEYOR / BUYER REQUIRED – Full Time Role.
Due to expansion we are looking to employ a Quantity Surveyor/Buyer with the desire and experience necessary to support the day to day operations of construction sites.
- The successful Person will support day to day management of construction site activities including;
- Liaising with subcontractors, suppliers and general foreman
- Quantifying and procurement of material and labour in advance of work activities onsite
- Scheduling and programming of deliveries and subcontractors
- Liaising with management
- Requires a relevant Qualification in Quantity Surveying/Construction Management/Civil Engineering with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Have a strong commercial and contractual awareness with a good understanding of correct procurement methods and subcontractor appointments and payments
- Have a good practical and technical background in the construction sector
- Be a strong communicator with good people skills
- Be well organised, motivated and able to work using own initiative
- Ideal candidate will have a full clean driving licence
Terms negotiable and depending on experience.
Closing date for applications 5pm Friday 26th April 2019
Please forward your CV and cover letter marked for the attention of the Managing Director to GDC(irl)ltd, Kilderry, Muff, Co Donegal F93 XA 38, or by email to email@example.com.